No Mountain Too High
The right pair of hiking boots can make the difference between a great, awesome hike outside enjoying the beautiful great outdoors. Or a long journey filled with pain and discomfort.
Strong, Durable Comfort
Here at riding bootsz we have the dependable, long lasting boots to ensure your feet stay protected while enjoying an afternoon filled with nature.
On The Trail, Or Out And About Around Town
Thank you for stopping by and find the right hiking boots for the whole family.
Looking for a great pair of riding boots? Well you have come to the right place. Whether your style of riding is as an equestrian or you are a motorcycle guru, Riding Bootz has a great selection for you.
However, that is not all that you will find showcased here. Regardless of the kind of adventure that sparks your imagination, you will find footwear to make those dreams come true in comfort.
Hiking, winter sports..whatever your into will be enjoyed so much more with the proper footwear. Take a look around and find that perfect pair of riding boots that can be the first step on your adventure.
Cowboy boots are a must have for even the modern day cowboy. They are not just functional for safety and durability, But also can hold a stylish sense of fashion.
Fun With Your Feet
We have all the awesome boots to choose from. Here at riding bootsz we have fun and exciting styles for everyone. From Skull & Crossbones designs to the traditional western styling.
Have a look through riding bootsz and have some fun. Thank you for stopping by, We hope to see you again soon!
Even the youngins need little fashion!
We have the cutest and most fashionable kids boots around. Fall is soon approaching and with that the children’s feet need to be protected. But with protection can come a little fun! Here at Ridingbootsz we have fashionable and protective boots for all ages.
What are you looking for?
Whether your looking for water resistant leather or long lasting rubber boots we got it. Thanks for ridin by and we hope to see you again soon!
Every time you strap on your hiking boots and go for a relaxing walk outside, do you ever think about how interesting nature is? The world around us is full of so many cool and interesting creatures. So many different types, shapes and sizes. Here are some interesting facts I found about nature.
- In Oregon there is an underground mushroom that is considered to be the biggest living thing on earth. It is three and a half miles in diameter.
- A tree gives enough oxygen in one year for four people to breath for one year.
- In a pride of lions, the female lions are the ones that are better at hunting. There for doing most of the hunting for the pride.
- Cows and horses sleep standing up.
- Cats can not move their jaws sideways as us humans can when chewing.
- Just like us humans there are some animals that can sun burn such as walruses, light colored horses, and pigs.
- When in water a porcupine will float.
- Rats have babies so fast that in about 18 months, two rats can have up to about one million babies.
- Unlike human bones a shark’s skeleton is made from strong cartilage.
- We all get annoyed with mosquitoes, but only the female mosquitoes are the ones that bite humans.
There are so many more interesting facts about the everyday world around us. And so much more to learn from it. So get on your kids boots and go see some nature!